Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Craft Fairs 2013!

     Make sure you come and see me in all my crafting glory at, at least, one of my craft fairs this season. I still have a very few empty lines on my dance card so let me know if you've got a fair near you that needs a little Simple City Sam injection.

 (No, that's not me, that's my wildly talented mom, another SimpleCitySam engineer and my cousin in the foreground shopping like a pro.)


Oct. 26th, 10am-5pm. Freeport First Parish Market at the First Parish Church, Freeport, ME.

Nov. 2nd, 8am-3pm. The Great Pumpkin Craft Fair at the Page School, West Newbury, MA.

Nov. 9th, 9am-3pm. Atkinson Congregational Craft Fair at the Atkinson Congregational Church, NH.

*Nov. 23rd, 10am-2pm. Steep Falls PTO Holiday Fair at the Steep Falls Elementary, Standish, ME.
(*updated 10/31/13)

Nov. 29th, 9am-4pm AND Nov 30th, 9am-3pm. Christmas in the County Craft Fair at Bonny Eagle High School, Standish, ME.

Dec. 6th, 5pm-8pm AND Dec. 7th, 10am-4pm. Holly Jolly Fair at the First Parish Church, Freeport, ME.

As always, if you can't make it to one of our fairs you can always check out our offerings at our SimpleCitySam Etsy store or like us on Facebook. If you're local to Portland, Maine or know me real well :-) message me for a drop off and free shipping. Check it out and get a jump on Holiday shopping and gift giving.

Get it while the gettin's good.

Simple City Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment