Thursday, September 25, 2014

Charging Station Change

     By and large we do not have that many electronics...at least that's what I try to tell myself. Nevertheless, within the household we have at least 2 cell phones and a tablet that need to be charged, often. This doesn't even include the various other portable devices we use on an occasional basis. 

     Even the few that we use regularly pose a clutter problem. Each has it's own charger, in addition to the other accessories. Our counter top was constantly cluttered with the chargers and other daily debris. I needed something to keep everything neat and tidy. 

     Hubby mounted a thin piece of scrap wood we had kicking around to the wall above the outlet we typically use to charge. I had extra hooks from the jewelry hanging project, and we screwed those into the piece. Presto Change-o! My counter was clear and the chargers were all neatly hanging where they could be easily found and put away. And, they are out of reach from little hands. Bonus!

     This solution literally cost us nothing because we used all leftover supplies. My favorite kind of of project!




Also good for goggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment