Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

      I never, in my wildest dream, would have ever imagined a better father for my children than my husband. He is amazing, kind, compassionate, patient (with ALL of us) and the epitome of selfless. He works endless hours to provide for us and still gladly shows up for play dates and puppy surprise missions.  My girls are over the moon about their Daddy and it melts my heart. Every day is Father's Day in this house and that's the truth, which is why I didn't post yesterday. I don't want him to be thanked by schedule alone . There is never a day when he doesn't give himself fully to them and this family. I am so grateful, happy and honored to call him mine! He let's our girls grown in their own ways and be themselves, what more could we ask for.
 
     Here they are. Patient, crazy and calm 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
True love. Happy Father's Day, H!
 
Simple City Sam 

1 comment:

  1. We all wish the best for our children. You never know where you will find it but once its there you can't imagine how you did without. Happy Everyday Higgins'

    ReplyDelete