Tuesday, June 11, 2013

First Day, Last Day

     My oldest just finished her first year of school, albeit preschool. Next year she will be in kindergarten and attending full days. I'm already starting to miss her. I can't believe how much she's grown (and her sister too) in this last year, both physically and mentally. She is such a special little girl and I feel so blessed to be her mother. She is kind, caring, rambunctious, energetic, loving to the utmost and compassionate. Though her fashion sense hasn't changed a whole lot, the difference from that rainy yet excited, first ever day of school to the sunny, but sad last day of school is amazing. She made some incredible friends and learned more than I ever thought possible. I can't wait to see what kindergarten will bring. I just hope she'll slow down a little getting there!
 
 
 

 
"Mom, I don't have school tomorrow, it's the last day!"
 
 
I love you, my little bologna!
 
Simple City Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment