Thursday, February 14, 2013

Don't Keep Your Comments To Yourself

     I don't think it's any secret that I'm no Steve Jobs. I mean, this blog is the most high tech thing I've ever done. I spend a good deal of time researching questions and manipulating the page and just generally experimenting. So far I have only a few complaints and I feel like I'm doing fairly well.

     My goal, however, is to keep expanding, to gain more followers. I would love to tweak this venture and get it just right. My hope is to allow these passions I've discovered to flourish and become full time endeavours. Of course to do that I am back to needing more followers.

     I realize that most people I know, and most of the people this blog is targeted toward are just as busy as I am. The fact that you read my blog at all truly thrills me. I am, however, going to ask a small favor from all of you. Don't keep your comments to yourself. How many times have we heard that? Probably never.

     I would love your constructive feedback, in any way. In addition one of my biggest issues right now is with Blogger and how the comments are posted. I have tried to set this in the most user friendly manner but that has left me with nothing but "Anonymous" commenters. We are all friends here (I got your back) sign your name. Still, I've heard lots of verbal comments and Facebook comments about how it's still tricky- especially on the mobile version. Well, I've updated and changed the settings there too.

     I appreciate those of you, here in the beginning, who are willing to help me out and stick with me as the blog ebbs and flows. I want to see all your smiling faces (even if it is of your dog, or a flower) right next to your comment. Play around with your follower settings. Try leaving me a comment via one of the options other than "Anonymous".

     Is it possible? How hard was it? Where else would you like to see improvement? What additional issues would you like addressed? I'm here to grow and learn. I would really love your help in doing so.

Thanks in advance!

Simple City Sam

     

No comments:

Post a Comment