Monday, February 25, 2013

Re-Group...& A Bonus

   

  Today I wanted to take just a few minutes to re-group with everyone. I have to say that I feel truly thankful to have all of you as followers. I consider you the "beginning crew" and I am humbled and honored. So I want to ask you all: What do you want to see from me?

     I've noticed that most of the comments come from food related blogs. I want to make sure I cover many avenues of simplifying life but also want to help where needed. Are there specific recipes or meals you'd like to see? Are there other aspects of domesticity or family city life you'd like covered?

     I of course have tons of ideas myself, and that may be the problem. I have almost too many ideas floating around in this noodle of mine. This spring/summer we will go into detail about my urban garden. While visiting my brother, sister-in-law, and new nephew I will be blogging a lot about homemade baby food and newborn (and new parent) tricks. I have some favorite meals, including a thrifty and delicious leek and potato soup coming up soon. And, it's almost time for me to make another batch of laundry detergent, so you can bet that will make it too!

     But that still leaves me wondering "what ails ya?". Leave me suggestions here or on the Simple City Sam  Facebook page. Either way I'll do my best to hit on all of them, no idea too big or too small. Also, please share this blog with your friends. The more followers we have, the better the resources, so let's see what everyone has to say!


     I don't want to leave you empty handed today so I'll leave you with this instead. This is my wildly talented and handsome hubby. This cover of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" is one of my most favorite things ever. This was a few years ago but he never seems to age. Love you HB! I hope you enjoy it!




Thanks for the help and support, as always!

Simple City Sam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bonus, it brightened my day-dmr

    ReplyDelete