Monday, February 18, 2013

For Mobile Followers Too

     Today a friend of mine turned me onto Bloglovin'. It is a website and mobile phone app for iPhone and Android. It allows readers to follow all of their blogs from one location- their phone- by notifying the user when a blog has been updated. It will also update in your browser.

     I have not had a lot of time to check out this feature. However, a good friend of mine uses it and is very happy with it. In fact, she is the one who lead me there. Simply City Sam is newly added to the Bloglovin catalogue of available blogs so you'll have good reason to download! The best part though, is that it's free.

     I am excited to see if this app makes mobile readership easier or not. Being that the app allows the user to compile their own list of followed blogs I believe it will. No longer will users be limited by the mobile blog app. I am anxious to have your feedback.

Thanks Meghan! I hope this helps everyone!

Simple City Sam

Update:    <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4788409/?claim=jzs7tcqnnqh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment