Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pack It Up, Pack It In, Let me Begin...

     While packing up Etsy sales this weekend I was faced with a packaging problem. I needed something small, but sturdy. I refuse to go to the Post Office to buy my supplies, it's too expensive. And you know me, I'd rather find a way to upcycle or recycle something before going out and buying it anywhere.

     I went in search and came up with a fabulous solution! I recycled one of the many empty oatmeal containers that I have. Typically they get used in fort and castle construction, but, this is almost better.


     All I had to do was peel off the label, which was easy, and I was set to go.  The product was safely packaged and ready for travel.

Another situation solved simply!

Simple City Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment