Monday, February 11, 2013

Why do I live in Maine, Again?

     After accumulating no less than 3 feet of snow in the last 4 days it is now raining here in southern Maine. That should make everything nice and icy.

     It's on days like today that it is especially hard for me to remember why I live in Maine. I mean sure, I love the"city" and the people and my hubby and oldest love the snow. Nevertheless, I'm not a fan of winter OR long drawn out storms. I need reminding of what I love about this place. I love the summer. The warm breezes off the ocean when I'm on one of my favorite islands in Casco Bay. Being just far enough away from everything to feel at peace but close enough to get anything I need with a good walk or boat ride. I DO LOVE IT HERE. Some days it's just nice to be reminded.
  
 Oh, yeah. That's why...

Simple City Sam
    

No comments:

Post a Comment