Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ladies Only

    So, this one is for the ladies. I don't like separating things usually but trust me fellas, there's no need for you to be here on this one.

     I'm serious. I will briefly be discussing ladies issues, so be gone.

    Ok, how many of us want to simplify? If you're here probably all of us. How many are willing to make big changes to do so? Many would answer that they are, right? This is a question for all you ladies (fellas if you're still reading, remember you were warned). Are you willing to make very personal changes in the name of simplification.

     I have been using a product now for a little over 6 months called the Diva Cup. It is a reusable feminine product. DON'T FREAK OUT. I am not going to go into detail, I'll let you explore their site. However I will tell you that it is no more "gross" than the method you are currently employing- I promise.

     The benefits are comfort, and ease of use. It is ideal during travel or vacationing because it's so compact. It cuts down a TON on waste. Think about how much you throw away every month in "disposable" products...since you were what, 12? Think about how many women there are in the world using "disposable" products. There are no clumsy, embarrassing boxes cluttering up the cabinets in my bathroom. There are no additional chemicals or unknown materials used in it, like some of the binding agents and such that are used in many of the other feminine products. And best of all I save a ton of money monthly/yearly. Total cost was around $50. It only takes a few months to see a return on that investment!

     Check it out and keep an open mind. Be objective. It is so worth while. I know it sounds a bit odd, but maybe someday, if we can get a new generation on board, it will be just as widely accepted as "normal". Until then, be a trend setter!!

Thanks for sticking with me on this one. I know it's personal but that's also why it's so important. I told you we'd cover a lot of ground in this blog! :-)

Simple City Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment