Saturday, March 23, 2013

We Are Mobile...And Ready

 
     Well, it's official. We can take your money anywhere, anytime! Ha ha. My free credit card reader showed up a couple days ago. All I did was download the SquareUp app to my Android (works for iPhone too) and request the free reader. The usage charge is less than any of the other card reader programs out there- like PayPal Here- and there are no additional fees. Honestly it's been one of the easiest things I've done. So far our trial runs have worked very smoothly. I'm a little nervous it's too good to be true, but I'll keep you posted.
 
     But this is great news! Now at craft fairs, Farmer's Markets, and street markets we will be able to satisfy all of our customers payment needs!  Plus the little reader is so cute!
 
The sky is the limit now my friends!
 
Simple City Sam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment