Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

     I want to simply take a min to step aside and reflect on 2012. That seems to be what we all do at the New Year, right? Sure, 2012 could have been easier. My goodness, it could have been harder. I am so blessed. I have the 2 most beautiful daughters in the world and the greatest husband and partner anyone could ask for. Beyond that, the support I get from my mother, extended family and friends is beyond measure. We managed to sacrifice enough to send our oldest daughter to the school of our dreams, and I managed to maintain our household on half of what we had grown accustom to. I am so thankful to be heading into 2013 with my favorite people by my side.

     I know 2013 will have it's ups and downs, every year does. I just hope we can continue to find the simplicity and beauty in all that we do. I look forward to family outings to the Farmer's Market and summer trips on the ferry boat. I look forward to my daughter finishing her first year of school. I think, most of all, I look forward to all the things I can't imagine just yet.

     I will strive to continue to create my own goods, products and crafts. I will save my family money where ever possible, and I'll do it with style and finesse! I will try my very hardest to help any and all that I am able, to do the same. I will also resurrect and old sewing and crafting business with 2 other generations of my family!!

     So in 2013,simply put, I will continue to work at sustaining my and my family's happiness. I wish nothing but the same for you.


Happy New Year!
Simple City Sam

2 comments:

  1. things I look forward to in 2013: learning all yer crafty ways. very excited about this Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Miss Charley. We will soon get those doggy treats made! :)

    ReplyDelete