Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Think I Fixed It...

     Well today was a very long day and I didn't get even half of what I wanted to accomplished. Oh well, to quote the Shirelles, "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This", so I just keep on moving forward. I did however accomplish some things.

     It has come to my attention that most of you have been unable to comment on the postings for various reasons. I listened and did what I could. Well, I think I fixed it. Being that I am not what you would call a technologically savvy person, this is actually a big deal.What's more is that I did it by myself, on my own, with the power of me. So I'm feeling kinda awesome (even though if I were a techno type I'd be rolling my eyes because it was actually simple when I figured it out).

     Of course, if for some reason this fix didn't work, than disregard the last paragraph and don't comment because you won't be able to...but if it did work give a shout out!

Keep on the sunny side.

Simple City Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment